Our auction facility provides a unique auction experience and is located in a historic Lancaster Co. barn which has been renovated to include a heated auction auditorium with ample seating, computerized registration and restrooms. Ample lighted parking and local food vendors are available for your convenience.
Our monthly auction house sales provide us the opportunity to market a variety of merchandise including antiques, collectibles, furniture, vehicles, lawn & garden, various household items & tools. Specialty auctions are held periodically throughout the year and highlight jewelry, watches, coins, firearms, and commercial liquidations.
Bidder Information – Auction House
- All new bidders are required to present a driver’s license to register for a bidder number.
- Sales tax will be charged unless tax exemption information is provided before checkout.
- Acceptable terms of payment include cash, PA check, or credit card (MasterCard, Visa & Discover).
With payment of cash or check, service fee will be waived.
- Call our office at 717-664-5238 to schedule a free consultation to have your items previewed
in order to schedule a time for pick-up or drop-off.
- Pick-up service is available for a fee, contact our office for rates & details.
- All items will be accepted or rejected at the discretion of the auctioneer.
- Consignor checks will be mailed with an itemized list within 7 – 10 business days after the conclusion of the sale.