Our auction facility located at 768 Graystone Rd., Manheim, PA, provides a unique auction experience and is located in a recently renovated space with ample seating, computerized registration, cafe, and restrooms.
Our weekly auction house sales provide us the opportunity to market a variety of merchandise including antiques, collectibles, furniture, vehicles, lawn & garden, various household items & tools. Specialty auctions are held periodically throughout the year and highlight jewelry, watches, coins, firearms, and commercial liquidations.
Bidder Information – Auction House
- All new bidders are required to present a driver’s license to register for a bidder number.
- Sales tax will be charged unless tax exemption information is provided before checkout.
- Acceptable terms of payment include cash, PA check, or credit card (MasterCard, Visa & Discover).
- Call our office at 717-664-5238 to schedule a free consultation to have your items previewed
in order to schedule a time for pick-up or drop-off.
- Pick-up service is available for a fee, contact our office for rates & details.
- All items will be accepted or rejected at the discretion of the auctioneer.
- Consignor checks will be mailed with an itemized list within 20-30 business days after the conclusion of the sale.